sábado, 30 de marzo de 2013

Before Easter break

I have had busy weeks before Easter break. In one week I dedicated my time to design the test then, I had to prepare my students for the tests. The next week, I had to mark and grade them. The last week, I had to fill the format for the students’ grades.
 For me was a huge responsibility to design and making progress tests. The first thing that came into my mind was that I needed to design a test that can be answered in less than fifty minutes. Then, I listed the topics that I wanted to include in my test including the skills including grammar points, vocabulary items, reading comprehension, listening and speaking. After I designed the test I gave it to the coordinator. I was a little bit nervous because it was my first time I designed a test. The coordinator helped me a lot because she identified some questions that did not work for the test, also the told me about the importance of the instructions. The instructions needed to be easy for the students to understand. So, I wrote examples so that the students have no doubt about what they were expected to do. As a result, I made changes before the real and final test.
I prepared my students for the test. I asked them to do tasks which were similar with the ones in the test. I really tried to motivate them. In a couple of days later, the students took the test. After that, I marked and grade them and I was really happy that every one passed the exam.
I found a little bit difficult to fill out the format for students’ grades. Because everything has to be very detailed, some fellow teachers advised me to fill it by using a pencil so I if I had a mistake I could erase it. Otherwise if I use a pen I would have to do it over again because it is not allowed to use corrector in that format.
I had a busy week and I feel happy with the things I learned so far and I know that there are more incredible things to experience in my Social Service.  
 
 

 

 





 

 

 
 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario